Last modified: February 16, 2021
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App, and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App. Most typically, third party, or end user, information will be collected when a third party checks in at the front desk of a user including that third party’s name, company represented, temperature verification, driver license or other personal identification documentation. This is a representative list and may include other personal information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App and this information includes:
- Information that you voluntarily provide at the time of registering to use the App, subscribing to our service, posting material, and/or requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers).
- Details of transactions and information you enter into the App, including text answers and responses to questions within the App.
- Personal user profiles, including your name, electronic mailing address, photograph, phone number, signature, and employer.
- Information in agreements and documents that you enter into the App.
- Driver’s license information. (This information will not be stored within the App, but it may be provided to third party users for verification purposes. See Our Use of Your Personal Data.)
- Bodily temperature readings (This information will not be stored within the App, and is only used for verification purposes at the time of entry to a facility).
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device.
We are committed to using personal data only for the purpose of the provision of our services, to keep it confidential, it being understood that we are allowed to use aggregated data for the improvement of our products, services, and software solutions.
Our Use of Your Personal Data
This Policy provides you with information as to how we may use your personal data. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal data with us.
We may use personal data that you provide to us for the following purposes:
The legal basis for using and processing your personal data are, as the case may be, your consent; necessity for responding to inquiries; the performance of requested services; the entering into and performing of contracts and business transactions; and our legitimate business interests.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
Within the Company, we restrict access to your personal data to employees who need to know the information for the above use purposes. We do not rent or sell your personal data to other companies or individuals. However, we may share your personal data with third parties outside of the Company for the following purposes:
We take commercially reasonable steps to implement contractual safeguards and to promote that the third party companies mentioned above:
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us as described below. We will grant you reasonable access to the data that we have you as required by law.
- Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct the personal information that you provide. If our App does not permit you to update or correct certain personal information, please contact us as described below.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. We will not share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes.
We have adopted reasonable, risk-based, technical, and organizational measures, which seek to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, accidental loss, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of any transmission of personal data over the Internet, the App, via email or other electronic communication. We also cannot guarantee the security of different methods of electronic storage. While we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted or exchanged between us. You therefore accept the inherent security implications and will not hold us responsible, unless a security breach incident has been caused by the specific gross negligence of the Company, its subsidiaries or its agents.
Children Under the Age of 16
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us using the information provided below.
EU General Data Protection Regulation, Enforcement
We hold and process your personal data for as long as required for the purpose for which the data was initially collected. Once we no longer need your personal data, we dispose of it securely.
Whenever we process personal data we will ensure that we always keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. Under certain circumstances by law, you have the right to:
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and if you wish to do so please contact us using the contact information above. Please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks for your benefit.
Privacy Complaints by UK and European Customers
We commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If a complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through our internal process, UK or European customers are able to report a concern or raise a complaint via the Information Commissioner’s Office. The Information Commissioner’s Office is an independent authority established by the UK government to uphold information rights in the public interest.
General Information and Our Contact Information
Fire Pixel, Inc.
2325 Pamperin Rd., Ste 2
Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313-8954